Thursday 29 November 2012

Mechanic Development: Action Script 3

After a while of playing around with Corona SDK, I wanted to try something different and something that was more visually gratifying and instant with the visual results. Corona was taking a long time to learn and get the hang of the basics, so I wanted to jump into seeing visual results and outcomes which the solution that came to my mind was that of Flash. 


To begin using action script 3, I started to follow some really helpful tutorials that would were really helpful in  allowing me to figure out what my final project would end up like.










To begin using action script 3, I started to follow some really helpful tutorials that would were really helpful in  allowing me to figure out what my final project would end up like.





No comments:

Post a Comment