Wednesday 19 December 2012

Inspiration: Adventures of Tinger

Flash Game Tinger

The following images gave me a lot of inspiration when considering how to make my platformer game stand out from the crowd and have has a capturing art style. I stumbled upon this flash game and it gave me the idea of really fleshing out my game and polishing the right aspects of gameplay as well as the art, similar to how this game plays. 

The men screen. Great uses of colour.

The first level screen.

The character design is unique and quirky.

The objects and enemies have a somewhat whimsical presence. 

Items to collect.

Taking damage from the goat.

Parallax background effects which I find interesting.

Other enemies within the game.

The interface when shrunk. The whole game has it's own unique feel and branding.





No comments:

Post a Comment