Sunday 23 September 2012

Research Topic Unveiled



To start off with my Honours Project for University, I thought about all the things that applied to me within my areas of interest. What aspects actually make me feel passionate and inspired within the related fields of media. That was the big question, these are the things that stood out to me when I thought not only about what I excelled in, but also, what I have a particular interest in. It turns out that, I mainly am interested in Games Design and 2D art, this calls for some thoughts of creativity as to how I can possibly combine these two aspects within my project to bring something fruitful and enlightening to the world.


 

 The idea of art, so spawning from this inspiration, I originally that going 2D would be a wise choice, as I knew I had more experience within 2D art and after all it is an art degree. The above pictures, were some sketches I produced in order to experiment with emotions and how they could be expressed within characters. Particularly characters with little or no expressions or features within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment